These are really exciting times for Growing2gether as we are expanding our reach by nearly 50%. As a part time Programme Manager, you will oversee our work in Dundee and Aberdeen, as well as be trained to deliver Growing2gether. There is scope for this contracted post to expand into a full-time salaried post. You will need to be passionate about the well-being of young people to support their immense potential to grow and use their individual gifts to maximise their life chances, education and mental health.
Job Description & Person Specification
- Manage and oversee the establishment of Growing2gether in Dundee and Aberdeen, beginning with a pilot of 4 programmes 3 in Dundee and 1 in Aberdeen).
- Provide support, development, management and motivation to the Growing2gether facilitation team based in each of the schools.
- Support the programme’s integration into and relationships with schools, ensuring full model implementation and of a high-quality standard, which honours the ethos and values of Growing2gether.
- Host nursery visits to support sales and account management Manage clients – schools and nursery contacts. Maintain up to date contact details with school and cooperative relationships with schools and nursery staff.
- Develop and grow partnerships with the Local Authority, the wider community and third sector.
- Provide analysis of programme performance, impact and development
- Support higher improvements in mental health and motivation to reach potential for young men.
- Ensure that the SQV qualification is being delivered and student portfolios are up to a Pass standard, as well as managing qualification and relationship with UHI (University of Highland and Islands.
- Host visits from funders, Head teachers etc to support Growing2gether sales and account management.
- Manage and mentor trainees and other project staff.
- Manage facilitators on projects for which you are a Lead Facilitator and support the practical training of Growing2gether Facilitators.
- Ensure all paperwork is collected accurately and promptly, from all projects under the responsibility of the Programme Lead.
For more details and an application form please email Christine Lines firstname.lastname@example.org